The Kronenhof Spa offers a different dimension in relaxation and wellness. Experience the energy of the mountains and the local water in front of magnificent scenery.
Kronenhof Spa - Enjoy the power of the Alps
Wellbeing at the Kronenhof Spa means being in line with woods, water and mountains. Everywhere, whether getting out of the pool, in the treatment rooms or the fitness room, the eye plunges into pine stone and larch forests, and on into an impressive mountain panorama. After a day of skiing, golfing or hiking, one can marvel at the Roseg glacier and the Corviglia through the large windows following the last disappearing sunrays on the horizon.
The Kronenhof Spa offers a surface of over 2'000 sqm:
• Swimming pool with counter current system and underwater music
• Children's pool
• Experience bath with Jacuzzi, waterfall and water jets
• Finish saunas for ladies and gentlemen, and a bio sauna for ladies
• Stone grotto steam bath
• Saltwater grotto
• Relax floating grotto
• Kneipp footpath
• Relaxation room with open log fire
• 13 treatment rooms
• Private Spa Suite
• Fitness area equipped with latest Technogym equipment, as well as various small appliances for individual whole body training
• Personal Trainer for individual training programmes
At the Kronenhof Spa you will find tranquillity and warmth, generous and relaxing fun. Its programme for wellbeing is determined only by the guest - in a gentle regenerating-active way or with medically adjusted exercises. Experienced therapists, trainers and spa experts recommend you the activity and treatments that suit you best fostering your health, especially in this Alpine climate. Premium beauty products account for inner beauty to be reflected also externally. Enjoy the power of the Alps!
Nadine Böning Soares
Grand Hotel Kronenhof
P +41 81 830 30 30
F +41 81 830 30 31