The Dolder Grand offers the right facilities for any occasion you care to name: exclusive dinners, informal meals, seminars, banquets or fabulous parties.
For special company events, conferences and seminars, banquets, weddings, private dinners, meetings, exhibitions or other events in Zurich: the Dolder Grand offers exclusive facilities for up to 900 guests.
- Ballroom: 400 m2 with imposing cupola ceiling, which can be lit in various different colours, parquet flooring, walls covered with a layer of Alcantara. The foyer has enough space to serve as a reception area, which can be extended onto the adjoining terrace, if required.
- Gallery: spanning 715 m2 largest function room at the Dolder Grand. Subtle colour scheme, parquet flooring and extensive window frontage.
- Garden Salons: combinations of between 120 and 409 m2 are possible, carpeted floors, feature indirect lighting from a segmented ceiling and a Swarovski crystal curtain. Floor to-ceiling windows provide a spacious feel and flood the rooms with light. The three individual Salons can be divided and offer direct access to the terrace and its wonderful south-facing views.
- Libraries: typically British atmosphere and cosy living-room atmosphere with fireplace, paintings by Dutch artist Abraham Bisschop, antiques and travel literature.
- Breakout Rooms: for small meetings and conferences with floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony.
- Gallery Lounges: the Gallery Lounges are located in a terraced construction above the Gallery, from which they are accessible via a modern glass lift or a flight of stairs. The lobby serves as a reception area for the three individually combinable lounges. All rooms have parquet flooring and offer access to the terrace with a generous lawn and wonderful south-facing views. The floor-to-ceiling windows provide a bright ambience.
Head of Event Sales
The Dolder Grand
P +41 44 456 60 00
F +41 44 456 60 01
Art & culture
Baur au Lac
La Réserve EDEN AU LAC Zurich